Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I/Can I customize the order of activities in the "Today" app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the Ionic today(even though I have a Charge 2 that works perfectly fine aside from a few scratches on the screen) because I was hoping to be able to personalize and customize my fitbit experience more, and maybe get a better handle on my health and fitness.

I'm trying to change the sequence of how things appear in the today app. I know I can choose my main goal which appears first; in my case, I chose steps.  How do I change the sequence of appearance when swiping left for the next 2 tiles. Currently they are set to distance and floors on the second tile, and calories burned and active minutes on the third tile. I want the second tile to be calories and floors, and the third tile to be distance and active minutes. Is this even something I can change?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think it's possible to change the order of what's displayed on the two tiles. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's disappointing. I know it might seem minor and trivial, but that really bums me out. I spend all this money on a fitness tracker that has all these bells and whistles, and it DOESN'T do the one thing I want it to do the most.

I've got the receipt still, and my Charge 2 works just fine, so....Bye Ionic!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How annoying. You used to be able to do this. I wonder why they ditched it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

----Post deleted----

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes