Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add more sports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have in my ionic only few sports, it's there aby way how to add more, for example badminton, cross country skiing etc. 

Also how I can replace the favourite sports. In mobile app I can only change order of the favourite, but no possible of adding (replacing). 

Is there a possibility change interval in interval training? Default is 30s and 10s,but I do 45s and 15s training. 

Thx for help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Jirikxx wrote:

I have in my ionic only few sports, it's there aby way how to add more, for example badminton, cross country skiing etc. 

Also how I can replace the favourite sports. In mobile app I can only change order of the favourite, but no possible of adding (replacing). 

You can remove exercises on the list by selecting them and dragging them left. You can add exercises by selecting the add option and selecting from the list of available exercises.

Best Answer

Hello, thank you for your reply, is the any way to add more sports to default list from which i can choose the favourite. The list has only few sports.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, but this will show me again just limited list of sport and these badminton, cross country skiing are missing there. IMHO Fitbit should have wider list of sports/exercises.

Best Answer