Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download other watch faces?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I been off and on looking at this link and there are a lot of sweet looking watch faces that people have created, but how can we download ones that are published?

The link I been following is

https://twitter.com/FitbitDev

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

Hi @ratcityrain - Definitely some cool stuff there. I imagine that as new clock faces are created and approved by Fitbit, they will be added to the Clock Face section of the app.

Best Answer

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't thinking along the lines that Fitbit would have to approve them first.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see I am not the only one desperate for more watch faces. I have been using a Garmin watch and it was great since they had an open code and anybody can upload a watch face.  I had hundred watch faces to choose from. The twitter link you have sent is my dream come true (thanks, that gives me hope). I hope they approve them soon because my watch is getting really boooooring.

Best Answer

Hi there how can I view the new watch faces that have been developed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kate2570 wrote:

Hi there how can I view the new watch faces that have been developed?

Best option is to look the tag #made4fitbit on Twitter

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Blaze definitely needs to do more. Ionic has some cool new ones but I would love there to be a way to create your own with whichever pic you want to use.

Best Answer

There was a web page for Pebble watches, which a third party produced, which allowed a person to simply interact with the page to produce their own custom watchface. It wasn't fancy, but was more than any other smart watch had (or still has?). I always thought Pebble should have adopted it, increased the functionality, and promoted it, maybe with a small note inside the case of your new watch, giving you the URL.

Are you listening, Fitbit?

Just remember that custom watchface made easy, for non-programmers, is something that NO ONE has currently, and that Apple won't even allow custom watch faces at all! Market share!

Best Answer

Why can't I view all currently available watchface for Versa, on one web page? Before I actually buy a Versa watch.

Best Answer

I agree it about time Fitbit got their act together and supported older models like the Blaze especially now there are quite a few negative reviews about the new Versa on Amazon with the setup and Wi-Fi problems.

Best Answer

Hi everyone and Welcome to the new users! 

Thanks for sharing your interest on the clock faces for the Ionic. Take a look at the steps listed on this article to change the clock face on your Ionic. You might also find some experimental clock faces so I recommend checking this other article, there are several options you can choose. If you have more inquiries feel free to post them here. 

Keep me posted! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help, I trying to get some extra faces and support from Fitbit for the older models like the Blaze but thanks anyway.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Dear Mod,

I'd really like some support for my blaze, I've joined this community and the product on October 2017 but i only have a very few watch faces and would love to see some more watch faces or any support from that matter as investing in product often involves investing in it long term and It would make all of us blaze owners extremely happy.

Best Answer
I’ve asked this question months ago, but Fitbit seem NOT to be interested in the older models or support for them, they only seem to want to push the hype for the newer models, I was going to get a Ionic but after the negative reviews online ref dropouts and syncing I decided to wait for the Versa but low and behold that’s not much better, if you read some of the really disappointed reviewers no matter what The Fitbit hype likes you to think. So I’m sticking to my good old Blaze and live in vain and hope a selection of watch faces eventually happens?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I agree, I have the fit bit charge 2 and it has only a few clock faces, I can't create my own, and there are no third party apps that are able to to this!

Best Answer

This is a thread about the blase that last link is for the iconic and versta apps and clock faces

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a thread about the blase that last link is for the iconic and versta apps and clock faces

Best Answer
0 Votes