Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Mate 10 Pro not syncing with Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic do not Synchronisation with my cell phone. 

it is like a lottery

my cellphone Huawei Mate 10 Pro

anyone an idea? Solution?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hey there @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you around the forums!  The reason why your Mate 10 Pro is not syncing is due to this phone is not yet a compatible device with the Fitbit app. This means that our Android team has not yet tested it for compatibility and added it to the list what means that we don't have a estimated date on when it will be added. If the device supports BLE (AKA Bluetooth 4.0), I recommend giving the setup flow a try to see if you can successfully connect your tracker. 

If setup does not work, I recommend setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a Windows 10/Mac computer with integrated Bluetooth 4.0 running the Fitbit Software. Our Android team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

My sister owns a Huawei which is not yet a supported device, but she has tried the following (which I think won't hurt if you try that as well):

1. Your phone must not be set to "visibile for other devices"
2. Your phone must not be "searching for other devices"

If either of these two things are active, the Fitbit cannot connect.

In other words, you have to set it to invisble, and you have to click the stop button if it is searching for devices. So, bluetooth should be on, but not doing anything at all in the bluethooth menu. Then force quit the Fitbit app and it'll sync. At least it has done with my sister's phone for over a month or so.

I will also make sure to update you in this thread when the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is added to the supported devices list. Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

sorry, but i buy a expensive Fittracker and it do not work BT.
BIGGEST **ahem**

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
fully **ahem**.
can not use a Fittracker with actual phone.
notime i will buy a Fitbit product
Best Answer
0 Votes
i can give only a warning to all potential buyers.

do not buy Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit Ionic is badest watch on market at moment.
technical wise only problems
support only old smarphones. No Android 8 Oreo

Ionic is trash
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my Mate 10 Pro and Ionic.

I love the watch, and the phone...but come on fitbit...one out of 10 notifications come through...please fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes
it is a **ahem**ing bad support from Fitbit.
built newvwatches, only working with old devices.
Fitbit is ***
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree that this seems a bit odd, but hopefully we'll get support soon.

Atleast now I know there is an issue with the app, and not my phone/watch...I was about to send one of them in since it was not working...

Best Answer
0 Votes
be sure this is a Fitbit problem.
No tested sell out to costumers. with lot of bugs.
This is badest costumer service.
The Ionic is a really nice watch, but technically is noting.
And Fitbit say: thanks for buying these **ahem**

no support, no service,...
Best Answer

I also experience the same problem. In order to keep them cope with the problem directly, I keep posting in their facebook page. maybe it's a good method to warn other android users

Best Answer

It's ridiculous how long this has been an issue...

Best Answer