Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot change my Ionic from non dominant to dominant wrist

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot change my watch from non dominant to dominant wrist, the instructions in the net speak of a profile picture and I don’t have one can any one help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Profile pic refers to location where your profile picture would be if you had one, the top left of your Today screen on phone app.

Your profile pic is what is right above your user name here - the generic pic of a person's head.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Profile pic refers to location where your profile picture would be if you had one, the top left of your Today screen on phone app.

Your profile pic is what is right above your user name here - the generic pic of a person's head.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@Mapporunt   The Ionic was recalled.  Please see this thread for more details.  You are entitled to a refund.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops. I didn't even notice this was an Ionic question.

Best Answer
0 Votes