Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking forward to following this forum ;-)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think this forum is going to make for some interesting reading 😉

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Crazy-Fritter, all of the Forums make for interesting reading.  If you haven't already done so, be sure to check out the Discussions Forums, too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Crazy-Fritter wrote:

Like with my ChargeHR, and Blaze, I expect to see lots of pi$$ed off people because the Ionic won't do thing that people think it should do, but was never advertised to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@racertempo wrote:

@Crazy-Fritter wrote:

Like with my ChargeHR, and Blaze, I expect to see lots of pi$$ed off people because the Ionic won't do thing that people think it should do, but was never advertised to do.

I agree, it's really hard to manage expectations for devices like this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its the little things that are crazy making, like a stopwatch without a lap button. Every watch I've owned since the late 1970s has a stopwatch with a lap button. 

I agree you can't please everyone, but when the self proclaimed fitness leader drops the ball on fundamentals ("Fitbit app, why can't you tell me how many miles I ran this week?") and then greeted by a community that first seeks to dismiss your concerns its a little frustrating. And then the Fitbit mods come along with super friendly posts followed by 'go vote for it' has gotten really old because Fitbit hasn't done a good job at updating even their premier-at-the-time devices (the Surge was ignored for far too long).

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer