Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I returned my Ionic device and UPS lost it, what do I do now?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I processed the claim and request for the return package for the Iconic Recall. I followed the instructions and dropped it off at a UPS drop.  It's been months and have not heard anything, called Fit bit support and they claimed they never received it.  I was able to get the tracking number and spoke to UPS.  UPS said the package is lost and I would need to file a claim but when I did it was rejected  due to the window expiry for filing a claim.  Now I have no way to receive my refund due to the fact my device is lost. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Iconic14. I'm sorry to hear that UPS lost your Fitbit Ionic and that you're no longer in the claim window. 

Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Iconic14. I'm sorry to hear that UPS lost your Fitbit Ionic and that you're no longer in the claim window. 

Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer