Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IONIC Updated but now will not sync... Seems Par from past products

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Seriously considering a different brand.  Everytime I have updates to FITBIT products, the product fails some way or form afterward.  I should know better than update....  This is getting tiresome very quickly.

Customer service is very busy for a reason, product reliability is a serious FITBIT problem, there is no reliability since the first products they developed.

Are these programmed failures from FITBIT to ensure new purchases....?  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If the ionic was updated, have you restarted the ionic? 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Try these troubleshooting steps if your device is not syncing.

With having had many fitbits, with multiple updates for most, and weekly updates to the Fitbit beta app. I rarely have had problems. With the last app update. the OS revoked all botificationnpermisions for the Fitbit app .
Best Answer
0 Votes

@rammin03 wrote:

Seriously considering a different brand.  Everytime I have updates to FITBIT products, the product fails some way or form afterward.  I should know better than update....  This is getting tiresome very quickly.

Customer service is very busy for a reason, product reliability is a serious FITBIT problem, there is no reliability since the first products they developed.

Are these programmed failures from FITBIT to ensure new purchases....?  Help!

I agree they take way too long to fix a problem I have had issues from

day one with my Ionic and my husband has never had problems with his brand. He wonders why I continue to be a Fitbit customer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

With many millions of Fitbit users have very few problems. It baffles me as to why a few, no matter what the do, seem to have problem after problem 

For me rarely an update causes more problems, my complaint is that some feature or control iIlike seems to get removed with each update. 

Best Answer

This is my third Fitbit and I have never had problems until I had this type and it is frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes