Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IONIC WORTHLESS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Finally giving up on Ionic.  Nothing but problems.  Poor snych, unreliable data etc.  Replacing with another well known brand smart watch.  Very disappointed with Fitbit and should have done more research before purchasing at full price.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@MVHokiewrote:

Finally giving up on Ionic.  Nothing but problems.  Poor snych, unreliable data etc.  Replacing with another well known brand smart watch.  Very disappointed with Fitbit and should have done more research before purchasing at full price.

So, disappointed with yourself too then 😉 Best of luck with your new purchase.

Best Answer

I agree with you, however being a "Senior" I can't afford to just throw away this watch.  I feel it was a lot of money.  I am very disappointed that it crashed after the update.
Also disappointed that the new Versa coming out is quite a bit cheaper than the Iconic was, which would of been fine for me as I only upgraded to the Iconic because I could swim with it..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, i am also giving up.

I tried support to get at least some of the money back, but since i bought it at a reseller, they won't take it back.

A lot off money for a watch that has several problems and looses connection regularly with result that i miss calls, meetings etc.

So i bought a Xiaomi Amazfit Bip for 53 Euros (around 65 US dollars) and now literally all problems that i had with the Ionic, are gone.

I can accept a little less bright display, but since it reflects light, that is no problem at all during the day.

And now i have funcions that i missed on the Ionic and had on my Pebble Time.

But i have to admit, i am going to miss the Fitbit app........

Phone: Xiaomi Mi5 OS: Android 7.1/Lineage 14.1
Watch: Ionic
Previous watches:Pebble, Pebble Time, Samsung Gear Fit2
Best Answer
0 Votes