Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 8 Plus Syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just upgraded my iPhone (from a 6) & was hoping that the syncing problems I’d been having would be fixed. Nope. I should not have to reboot my phone and my Ionic every time I watch to sync. This is ridiculous. I’v had this issue on and off since I purchased it in January. If I could return at this point I would. Frustration doesn’t begin to cover it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to see you around @Maaginen

I totally understand your frustration to this matter, you shouldn't have to perform these steps every time you're going to sync. At this point I recommend performing a factory reset, just remember that A factory reset erases all apps and personal data from Ionic, including cards you added in your Wallet. 

To perform the factory reset follow these simple instructions: On Ionic, open the Settings app (the gear icon) > About > Factory Reset. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

Didn’t seem to help. It synced wonderfully yesterday right after I reset and updated it but it’s back to not syncing again. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Maaginen

Thanks for replying back! In order to further assist you I've gone ahead and created a case on your behalf, soon you'll be getting an email with the next steps. 

Keep an eye on your email inbox! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

Last so many days trying to sync the ionic data on iphone 5s and recently updated to iphone 8. as advised performed factory resets three to four times. The process is very painful but did not help. The mobile app shows the data only for the day when ionic was set up and for other days the day is stored in the watch but not synced to mobile app. Really frustrated as I am not getting support from Fitbit team.please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @junaidfarooqui. I appreciate the troubleshoot that you've followed as well for the details that you've mentioned.

I would like you to confirm that you've tried these steps Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Also, if you're having any error message, please let me know and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this with you. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sir
i have tried everything possible for syncing my ionic but as of now the issue is unresolved. I think i have made error in purchasing this watch.
regardsJunaid Farooqui
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @junaidfarooqui. Thanks for confirming that you've tried the troubleshoot, I provided above. I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes