Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate fit radio app to Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit! 

I desperately want the new Ionic as an upgrade from my charge hr, but I use the app Fit Radio almost every day for my workouts as a source of music. I

could only justify the high price point if I knew Fit Radio would work through Ionic with Bluetooth headphones because then this would eliminate the need to use my phone. Please tell me this integration is on the horizon? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Caitmon Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for your interest for Fitbit Ionic. 

Currently, I don't have any information regarding if there will be an integration or an Ionic App for Fit Radio.

However, I do think it is a good idea, so I'd recommend posting it on the Feature Suggestions Board. That way users can vote for the idea. Also, developers often check this board, so it is always good to have those ideas there.

Additionally, the Ionic connects with Pandora. You can download playlists with this as well as the popular Workout Stations. It connects with your Bluetooth headphones directly to Ionic. I guess it works similar to Fit Radio. Note this is only available for US users.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! On the Fitbit Versa, can you use the Fit Radio ap now?

Best Answer

On Charge 4, please add FitRadio. Spotify is NOT the only music app you know?

Best Answer
0 Votes