Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting syncing with Ionic and One in multi mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having no real issues with the Ionic and I have the occasional wait for it to sync, but it syncs.

Here is tonight's syncing and notifications.

I had to go to a meeting close to home and accidentally left my phone at home. 3 hours later I walked into the house and was 35' (10m) from my phone and hadn't gone near it. It was in screen saver mode.

• Immediately my Ionic started to vibrate and display the emails and text messages that had occurred while I was out.
  • I looked at my phone and it had also synced the One's step count in the time it took me to open the phone App.
  • I then waited a 2 minutes for the Ionic to catch up and it then displayed the extra steps from the One. A perfect result.
  • Because everything was going well, I decided to try a short Interval Workout. It was posted by @Kierownik that the lack of resulting graphics on the PC Dashboard had been fixed.
  • Success again, but that took 3 minutes to complete the sync for the phone and the PC

Otherwise, a surprising result, especially the Ionic springing into life 35' away from a sleeping phone.

@SantiRfor reference

My settings are,

• All day sync = Off on both devices
  • Ionic = Always Connected - On
  • One = Always Connected - Off
  • The only time I restarted the Ionic was 2 days ago when the battery went to 0% after 5 days..
  • I restart my phone very morning..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Interesting I use the same settings on both my Ionic and One.

I only have trouble in the morning syncing. It takes about 3 tries but it syncs.

Rest of the day it syncs just fine

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes