Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic: Battery life issue and HR tracking accuracy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my ionic for a few years now and mostly I love it. Now and then I had issues with charging or the heart rate not reading but the past month both of these problems have become a daily occurrence. I have cleaned the sensors, worn it tighter, worn it looser, wore it higher/lower on my arm but it is still a problem. It eventually come back but it is really disrupting my workouts and my heart rate/calorie tracking.

Also when I put my ionic on the charger it tells me there is not enough power to charge. I have gotten a new charher9and tried different outlets and this is still an issue. I have to take it off the charger and put it back on 4-5 times before it charges.

Is it time for a new watch? Is there anything I can do to fix these problems?? 

Thank you! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Alaska814, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing difficulties with your Fitbit Ionic despite trying the troubleshooting steps that were described on your post. Because the issue wasn't solved, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes