Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic: Black screen after installing a new clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed a new clock face on my Ionic and screen went black after that, I tried to restart the watch couple of times but didn’t help, put it on charge and it didn’t work either, I tried to reinstall the clock face/and a new one, no luck! Any solution for this issue? Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Adorn1991. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

It's pretty weird that your Ionic screen went black after you installed a new clock face. I would like you to confirm that you tried restarting your watch and change the clock face to one from Fitbit

If it's still not working, you may want to perform a factory reset

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I confirm I did restart, changed the clock face, and charged my IONIC as I mentioned in my previous post. Resetting to factory settings is not doable since I can not see anything on screen! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the details mentioned @Adorn1991. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  I’ve tried stopping the install, but it just keeps continuing.  Won’t let me try a different clock face, or remove the one that won’t install.  However, it is frustrating that in the meantime, I have a total black screen on my Fitbit.  Kind of hard to use it as a watch when there’s no display.  Hope someone helps soon.  This is awful!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Luckbealady Hi there! Thank you for the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

I appreciate the details mentioned, I see where your frustration is coming from. I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned that you already have a case with them please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to assist.  

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes