Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic-Calculator on screen can't get rid of

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.... something has happened to my Ionic.  Whichever way I scroll, whatever button I press from my clock face, I just get a calculator, which can't be moved away from.  It doesn't work as a calculator at all, the numbers just appear on the screen.  Can someone tell me what I've done wrong please. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SueM23Apologies if this is a real odd question, but are the numbers from the pin number prompting so that you can use the Fitbit Pay feature...

@SueM23wrote:

Hi.... something has happened to my Ionic.  Whichever way I scroll, whatever button I press from my clock face, I just get a calculator, which can't be moved away from.  It doesn't work as a calculator at all, the numbers just appear on the screen.  Can someone tell me what I've done wrong please. 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

That is very strange, @SueM23. Have you installed a calculator app on the Ionic? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SueM23Apologies if this is a real odd question, but are the numbers from the pin number prompting so that you can use the Fitbit Pay feature...

@SueM23wrote:

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Thank you!  How stupid am I.  I set it up for the wallet yesterday, though needn't have bothered as my credit card isn't supported by Fitbit (I;m in Uk, and it seems none are!), but I didn't realise that the pin number was for the whole thing, not just the wallet section.  Thank you very much!!

Best Answer

how do you just get rid of it? I dont want to pay on fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes