Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Coach Premium no volume to Jackta Active 65t

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a trio of Fitbit Ionic, iPhone 6 & Jackta Active 65t wireless buds. I get linked between both iPhone and Ionic to buds. However I only get volume and videos on iPhone to buds. The Ionic gives me no volume on Coach despite playing Deezer from my Ionic to my ear buds. Obviously my Ionic is obsolete if I need my iPhone to play volume and videos of Fitbit Coach Premium. Needa solution or I’ll cancel Premium. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @hesslemount, nice to see you in the community.

As far as I know there is no audio for Fitbit coach on the actual watch, just visual cues and vibrations.

The only mention of audio from the help article is the following. 

HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC DURING A FITBIT COACH WORKOUT?

To control music playing from your phone or listen to music stored on your watch during your workout, open a music app, select your playlist, and then return to the Fitbit Coach app. Pair a Bluetooth audio device, such as headphones or a speaker, to your watch to listen to music. For more information, see How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch?

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @hesslemount, nice to see you in the community.

As far as I know there is no audio for Fitbit coach on the actual watch, just visual cues and vibrations.

The only mention of audio from the help article is the following. 

HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC DURING A FITBIT COACH WORKOUT?

To control music playing from your phone or listen to music stored on your watch during your workout, open a music app, select your playlist, and then return to the Fitbit Coach app. Pair a Bluetooth audio device, such as headphones or a speaker, to your watch to listen to music. For more information, see How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch?

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hi Nathan,

thanks and that was my gut feeling. I was expecting a personal coach with audio on my wrist. Obviously from the iPhone you get great videos and audio. I’ll probably take both phone and Ionic into the gym as the detail in some Premium excercises requires  audio and video descriptions. For the record I can get music off Deezer but not yet tried music DURING a Ionic Coach workout.

Best Answer
0 Votes