Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Crashing/Constantly Counting Steps/Lagging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Guys,

About 3 weeks ago, and update for the Ionic came out, and immediately afterwards my ionic wouldn't stop crashing every time I interact with it and even on its own. It also is constantly counting steps, giving me record scores but nothing accurate! It is virtually unusable because of the constant crashing. 

I contacted support and factory reset it, yet this has now only made the problems worse. Now charging it, it doesn't seem to actually charge it only displays the blue loading screen?

Has anyone experienced similar problems? I only bought it less than 2 months ago. 

Many thanks,

Natalie 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Natalie_7UK! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience with your Fitbit Ionic.

Since it seems you've exhausted all the steps in order to fix this, our team has escalated your case now to our higher Ionic tier for review. Please keep an eye on your open case with our Customer Support Team

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same issue. I have tried to restart the Ionic to no avail. Then I performed a factory reset but, again, this did not solve the problem. It has only been two days, but I already miss my Ionic. Can anyone assist?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes my iconi has almost stop tracking anything. What can we do ?

Best Answer
0 Votes