Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - Deezer Volume Jumping Between Tracks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

During a workout today I notice how my playlist. Darren2 was jumping between volumes on tracks. When streaming Bluetooth to my power beats 2, from the ionic.

I had some songs that whilst lifting heavy weights were painful to hear tracks switch to the loud.  It's dangerous I'm some respects.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! Thanks for posting the situation you had experienced with the volume while using the Deezer App for Ionic.

This is a very strange situation. Are you experiencing this every time you use the Deezer App?

By any chance have you tried pairing Ionic to a different Bluetooth device (if possible) just to check if the same happens? 

I'd recommend trying the following:

Also, have you tried listening to music from another app that is not Deezer? Can you confirm if this also happens there or not?

Keen to hear if any other users are also experiencing the same?

Your information is valuable. Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi, i have other headphones, i think this is more the deezer app needs development, i found when playing from the phone directly to the headphones, it does the same.   I couldnt see an option to normalize volume, so that all tracks play at the same level.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your reply and for sharing that helpful information regarding Deezer app's volume and Bluetooth headphones.

Will direct your feedback to the team and will let you know once there is an update for the Deezer app for Ionic. 

Also, when you say this has happened to you as well while using the phone to the headphones... What app are you using? Is it the normal Deezer App for phones? 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello.

Thanks for coming back to me. Yes this seems the same when. Using my
headphones on the phone. So I really think it's that the songs aren't set
to the same volume. It's obvious at the higher volumes, when it just goes
very very loud.

I use my playlist. Darren2
Best Answer
0 Votes