Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Firmware Release - 32.10.15

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: Fitbit OS2.1 has been released to 100% of users!

Hi all! Smiley Happy

I am excited to announce the release of Fitbit OS 2.1! (Firmware Version: 27.32.10.15)

We've started to roll out this update to 10% of Ionic users. This is a progressive rollout, and all Ionic users can expect to have it within a few weeks. We roll out releases in phases as a cautionary measure so that we can monitor performance closely and make adjustments if needed. 

WHAT’S NEW

Introducing quick replies. Send customized responses to text messages and messages from select messaging apps with your Fitbit watch. Note that this feature is currently only available on watches paired to an Android phone. For more information, see How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit watch?

This release includes other bug fixes and improvements.

Step by step instructions for updating your Ionic can be found here.

I recommend updating your Ionic over a home Wi-Fi network as this can greatly reduce the time it can take to get set up. For more information on connecting your Ionic to Wi-Fi, check out this article

If you run into any trouble updating your Ionic, I can also recommend reviewing these troubleshooting tips

Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback on the latest release. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
463 REPLIES 463

Same here.  Trying to sell mine on ebay, and got a Amazfit Stratos. What a joy to have a smartwatch that syncs, does all notifications, runs 10 days on one load, zero problems what so ever. On a Android 6 CAT phone.

Best Answer

Hello everyone! Thanks for your continuous participation on this thread regarding Ionic's latest firmware version.

If you are having trouble updating Ionic to its latest version; make sure you updating over a home Wi-Fi network as this can make the update to set up faster. 

If you keep experiencing trouble while updating, please try these troubleshooting steps to sort it out.

Also, please note that Fitbit is investigating a situation in which Android users are experiencing trouble to receive text notifications from the Verizon Messages+ app. If you are using that one, try changing the source of text notifications to another one. 

Also, if you are receiving any kind of error messages for notifications; try rebooting your phone. You could also try setting up notifications again if you keep experiencing the same.  

Hope this helps. Please keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
None of this worked. Just be honest with us Fitbit. The latest update messed my notifications up.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update 5/4/18 - Hey everyone. We've started to roll out the latest Ionic FW version (32.10.20) to 30% of Ionic users. This is a progressive rollout, and all Ionic users can expect to have it within a few weeks. We roll out releases in phases as a cautionary measure so that we can monitor performance closely and make adjustments if needed. 

When the latest firmware version is available to you, please make sure to update. I'm closing this thread and encourage you to share your experience with the latest firmware version hereRobot Happy

Best Answer