Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic HR disappears after last firmware update.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the last Ionic firmware update I have noticed during class that the heart rate disappears periodically. Can you help with that? It’s quite frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Casass It's nice to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your heart rate. I would like you to try these tips to improve your heart rate reading: 

• Wear your Fitbit device on top of your wrist, and make sure the back of the device is in contact with your skin.
  • When you’re not exercising, wear your device a finger’s width above your wrist bone.
  • During a workout, experiment with wearing the device higher on your wrist (2 finger widths) for an improved fit. Many exercises such as bike riding or weight lifting cause you to bend your wrist frequently, which could interfere with the heart-rate signal if the watch is lower on your wrist
  • Consider tightening your wristband before a workout and loosening it when you’re done. The wristband should be snug but not constricting (a tight wristband restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart-rate signal). Heart rate positions.png

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I took a spinning class yesterday and it went off sporadically 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Casass Thanks for getting back. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned, you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This week I had a few problems with the heart rate disappearing. The last time was today work for about 23 minutes and then five minutes later it disappeared during the class. I don’t everything that you have told me. It keeps happening

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Casass Thanks for getting back. 

Since you already have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication through email. They mentioned the last email they were the ones that sent the last email, please reply back to the case with the information they asked for. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes