Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - No Heart Rate History Chart or Estimated Oxygen Variation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past few weeks I've noticed that the chart where my heart rate history would be shown as a trend line, with controls for weeks/months/yr is entirely missing. Now when I click the HR, it just shows my daily resting avgs. I can still click on a day to see the trend line of that day, but my history stretching back to when I got the device almost 2-1/2 years ago is missing now.

I've tried all the normal hoops... reinstall/restart/resync. 

Also noticed that more frequently, the night time estimated oxygen variation is missing. It is still actively recording my oxygen as it gives me the Sp02% the next day. As a CPAP user, the estimated oxygen variation was very good for me to see. 

A little bit upset that after 2-1/2 years the software remains mediocre at best, and it feels like features are being removed so they can be re-added to the premium side of things which I refuse to pay for (I paid enough for the tracker in the first place thanks). 

If my HR history is truely gone, I'll lose any reason I have to stay with Fitbit and will likely change platforms... suggest either fixing this bug in the next firmware update, or putting it "back" if it was removed for future premium use. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

That happened to me too and I restarted my ionic and its working again. To restart, hold in the side and bottom buttons until you see the fitbit logo. Hope that helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes