Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Not working after swimming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi ! 

Yesterday I went swimming with my ionic and it worked perfectly until I got out of the pool... now it’s not reading my heart beat, not counting my steps... what can i do ? How can I get my guarantee???

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Katz-, welcome to the community.

I take it you have already tried leaving your Ionic to dry. You can contact customer support here, they will be able to check and discuss any warranty options you have available to you.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased my Ionic in 2017 primarily because it was waterproof.  I also purchased the extended warrantee through SquareTrade.  My Ionic started chewing through the battery in one day, stopped tracking by sleep stages, and gave faulty heart rate readings.  Clearly out of the warrantee period, so I sent it to SquareTrade...here's there response...

We are contacting you regarding the claim you filed on your .

An audit was preformed on your device and liquid damage was found within the unit. Unfortunately, your warranty for this item does not include coverage for repairs with this type of damage.

Due to this, we will not be able to proceed with repair and will be shipping back the item to you. Tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it is available.

Since we are unable to cover your item upon your authorization, we can cancel the coverage and refund you in full the you paid for this warranty. Simply reply back to this email with your authorization to cancel the coverage or call us at 877-927-7268.

If you have any questions about your coverage and or would like to see a full version of your warranty contract, please log onto your account at SquareTrade.com and click on "View Warranty" located on your warranty summary page under "My Plans".

Water proof to 50 meters???

Best Answer
0 Votes