Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Questions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just ordered Blaze for $150 on fitbit.com site 2 days ago. The order is being processed right now. I want to ask you guys few questions about ionic.

1. Is M&T Bank available on FitBit Pay?

2. What country can I use Fitbit Pay?

3. Ok, I'm deaf. I can't hear the music and Is it worth it for me to get the ironic?

4. How accurate is the steps (stairs, carts, and mows)?

5. if it's waterproof, can i wear it when i'm in shower?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Deafasianboy21, you can answer questions 1 and 2 by reading this help article.

I guess question 3 is a matter of opinion.  So far I have not used my Ionic to listen to music, amd I find it worthwhile without.  So my opinion is "yes"

Question 4: as with other Fitbits the stair counter is extremely accurate for detecting small air pressure changes, such as occur when climbing stairs (or other inclines); however, like other Fitbits it can be affected by air pressure changes that come from weather events (especially wind).  I take the stair information with a grain of salt, therefore.  I have no idea what you mean by carts or mows, so I can't answer that.

Question 5: yes you can wear it in the shower.  But it might be a good time instead to give your wrist a rest and give the Ionic a boost on the charger.  The battery lasts really well compared to other similar devices, but little on often is the best way of making sure your batteries have the longest life over time.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Deafasianboy21, you can answer questions 1 and 2 by reading this help article.

I guess question 3 is a matter of opinion.  So far I have not used my Ionic to listen to music, amd I find it worthwhile without.  So my opinion is "yes"

Question 4: as with other Fitbits the stair counter is extremely accurate for detecting small air pressure changes, such as occur when climbing stairs (or other inclines); however, like other Fitbits it can be affected by air pressure changes that come from weather events (especially wind).  I take the stair information with a grain of salt, therefore.  I have no idea what you mean by carts or mows, so I can't answer that.

Question 5: yes you can wear it in the shower.  But it might be a good time instead to give your wrist a rest and give the Ionic a boost on the charger.  The battery lasts really well compared to other similar devices, but little on often is the best way of making sure your batteries have the longest life over time.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes