Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Recall Refund

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Ionic was submitted for a refund in February 2023 and I still haven't received my refund.  The customer service line is operated by a third-party vendor and can do nothing other than escalate a claim.  I have called the number no less than four times to follow-up to no avail.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the refund from the recall?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BankerDad. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Fitbit Ionic recall refund. 

I understand how frustrating this could be but the needed information only can be provided on our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for the heads up @RiekoC.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @BankerDad 

I'm flagging your post for a Moderator to respond. Hopefully, they will get the right team to respond to you.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BankerDad. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Fitbit Ionic recall refund. 

I understand how frustrating this could be but the needed information only can be provided on our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for the heads up @RiekoC.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer
0 Votes