Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Refund problems

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received an Ionic refund and the payment was credited to a B4B Card.  A bakance of £64.25 was left on the account and after 12 months it disappeared.  I have been in contact with Fitbit since December, 2023 to get this payment re~instated.  Each time I get a response to say my case is being given the highest priority & nothing happens.  I repeatedly contact Fitbit with no success.  Today I had a web chat with a very helpful lady called Dianne who assures me I will receive an email today?    There is no way to escalate my case to a Manager or submit a Complaint.  When I ask to speak to a human not AI I never get a response!  What else can I do to get a refund?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us @churchv. I'm sorry to hear that your Ionic payment disappeared.

I noticed that you got in touch with our team again recently and that you're receiving assistance. Please stay in touch with them in order to get a resolution.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for getting back to us @churchv. I'm sorry to hear that your Ionic payment disappeared.

I noticed that you got in touch with our team again recently and that you're receiving assistance. Please stay in touch with them in order to get a resolution.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer
0 Votes