Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Sports band is a major go! :)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

bought the Ionic sports band, and wow the difference in comfort is for me very noticeable, I would recommend it to anyone finding the stock band uncomfortable. 🙂

Barry

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for letting us know, @SunsetRunner!!

Best Answer

When comparing it to the band the comes standard, how is the thickness/flexibility?  The band that comes with it is just too thick for my wrist, plus when I sweat, it breaks me out...  I purchased the leather band to wear day to day and it is wonderful.  I was wondering if the sport band is closer to the leather band in thickness and flexibility?  I live in the middle of nowhere so seeing it in person is usually not practical...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank u for posting.  Just purchased ionic yesterday and I do not like the way it feels. It feels too heavy. Uncomfortable.  Thx 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sports band is considerably more flexible and about the same thickness as the regular band.  The only thing I would advise to monitor is how tight you make it.  It has to be a little tighter when exercising, but while sleeping it's better to have it a little looser and avoid wrist soreness (I, possibly irrationally, fear carpal tunnel syndrome too).  Interestingly, the holes in the sports band make it more flexible not just bending around the wrist, but also with the springiness when tightening it down. 

Ionic / Aria / retired Surge / retired Blaze / a few more retired Fitbits / three failed Nike Fuel Bands
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the recommendation.  I was just going to buy the leather band as an option to the standard one, but I got the sports band instead and I love it.  It's really flexible/comfortable and looks great too!  

Best Answer
0 Votes