Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - Stats not showing up on watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic was working perfectly yesterday, but upon waking up this morning I noticed that ever since the new day started my tracker itself isn't displaying any sort of stats on the watch face, such as steps and heart rate. It only shows me the time. I tried restarting it and that hasn't worked.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

hey.. I changed the face of my ionic.. and it fixed it 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

fitbitionic.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is doing the same thing as of yesterday!!  I tried to reset and nothing.  I scroll the screen and it show the stats there. but not on the face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hey.. I changed the face of my ionic.. and it fixed it 🙂

Best Answer

That was so weird, it fixed it once I changed mine too. Thanks!

Best Answer

Mine started doing the same thing today. I changed the watch face and it worked.  When I swapped back to the original face, it appears that one has changed a little. So the faces that aren’t working may have undergone an update or something. 

Thanks everyone for the quick fix! I was about to panic that my watch was broken lol 

Best Answer

Nothing is tracking on my Ionic Fitbit. How do I fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you change the Ionic Fitbit face so it starts tracking again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Use the app on your phone. Tap the “ID” icon in top right corner. Select your Ionic. The first icon says clock faces-select a new face. (I’m use to the one I had so I changed it then swapped back and it is working now. The color of the time has changed though) 

Best Answer
Thanks so much!!!
Best Answer

image.jpgimage.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try a Restart and do it several times, Lardo.  Since that appears to be a 3rd party clock face, if the restart doesn't work, either contact the face developer or try a different face or even try reinstalling the one you have.

Best Answer

@Lardo Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Ionic's stats not showing on main screen. 

I'm really glad to see that @SunsetRunner suggestions helped you out with this and that you marked his post as an accepted solution. This will for sure help other users too.

Can you just share with us which of the two workarounds shared was the one that resolved this for you?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried the fixes. The repeated restarts did NOT work for me, so I changed the clock face and that seems to have solved the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Phee60, it's nice to have a new member around! Thanks for letting us know what worked for you. I'm sure this will help other users jumping in here facing with the same inconvenience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me with my watch face20180925_114550.jpg

?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cantryboy I hope you're doing well! Thank you very much for reporting that you are also experiencing the same. Also, thanks for sharing the screen shot. It is very helpful for me!

In this case, I'd recommend restarting your watch first. If after doing this, it is still not working; please try changing your clock face. This has helped other users in the past, so give it a try!

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I restarted the watch several times so i changed my watch face (shame cause i liked me old one)

?
Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me as well today.

i tried a restart but that did nothing.

i wish I’d read here before a restored and removed my ionic.Smiley Mad

The clock face I’m using is called Simple Corners.

....... But after doing the restore etc the clock face is working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Cantryboy and @rockn_plumber (welcome to the Forums!)! I'm glad to hear you both were able to manage the stats on your Ionic clock faces.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Rest assure we are working to deliver better options to our users, so once again thank you for your feedback as this help us to continue our work. Robot Very Happy

See you later and stay awesome!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes