Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - Stats not showing up on watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic was working perfectly yesterday, but upon waking up this morning I noticed that ever since the new day started my tracker itself isn't displaying any sort of stats on the watch face, such as steps and heart rate. It only shows me the time. I tried restarting it and that hasn't worked.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28
All stats on my Fitbit Ionic just zeroed out!! What is happening? This device is less than one year old!! My stats show up on the Fitbit app but not on my device. One second they were showing up on Ionic, next second, they’re all at zero and won’t move from zero. There is a strange word next to each icon; it reads, NaNundefined??? What the heck is this nonsense???? HELP!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

One question - are you using a third party clock face? I found that there is sometimes a glitch with those that can cause this. The way to get the data back is to restart the Ionic. Press the left and lower right buttons at the same time for about 4-6 seconds until you get the Fitbit symbol and let go. 

If that does not work, swipe left to the settings app and then scroll down to 'About' and tap that then scroll down to 'shutdown'. tap shutdown and tap yes to shut down the unit. then press the left button to restart it.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Stef777 wrote:
All stats on my Fitbit Ionic just zeroed out!! What is happening? This device is less than one year old!! My stats show up on the Fitbit app but not on my device. One second they were showing up on Ionic, next second, they’re all at zero and won’t move from zero. There is a strange word next to each icon; it reads, NaNundefined??? What the heck is this nonsense???? HELP!!!

Ouch!

From wiki:

"In computing, NaN, standing for "not a number", is a numeric data type value representing an undefined or unrepresentable value, especially in floating-pint calculations.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can sync the ionic but it will not display the steps/workout that is on my dashboard! i have reset it several times on different days. it shows zero steps which just isnt true. anyone heard of this? thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

I changed the clock face and that fixed it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Works perfectly now 😀👍🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi folks!

Our team is currently looking into what might have caused your clockfaces to display stats as zero. Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone was still having this experience?

If so, I was curious about the status of the permissions for these clock faces.  If the clock has permissions, I can recommend making sure each permission is turned on. 

Here's how to look at the permissions of a clock - From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image. Tap or click Apps. For the clock installed on your watch, tap or click the name of the clock. Tap or click Permissions.

If any permissions are turned off, turn them on. That may help to resolve the issue. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, or would like to confirm if the above troubleshooting works. Thanks!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

the stats on my Ionic just stopped displaying on the watch yesterday. 

My tech challenged wife was pressing buttons trying to get it to wake up to see the time.  

Now I have no stats only graphics under the alarms, anything under a swipe up, and the setting pages are all blank, just a line separating them. 

Hoping this can be fixed $300 a year is too much for this product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Beako, 

Just change the clock face on your Ionic through the App and it will fix the problem immediately. 

Just FYI, even if your steps aren't showing right now, your Ionic continues to record them. 

Best regards 

Haseeb

Best Answer
0 Votes