Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic: Taping an alarm opens Edit screen for a different one

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic is up to date and running v4.2.1 aka firmware version (27.)72.1.9, although I've noticed this bug on prior versions as well.

All 8 of my alarms are set and listed on the Alarms screen. Clicking on any given alarm should open the Edit Alarm screen for that alarm. That's the case for alarms #1-7, but when I click on alarm #8 (8:45pm) it actually opens the Edit screen for alarm #6 (4:15pm).

This isn't user error. I can post a demo video on YouTube unless there's a better place to post such things? (The content controls here only seem to support embedding still photos.)

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @cacaman, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this alarm issue? Have you tried some troubleshooting steps? Can you please share with me the YouTube video that was described on your post? This way I'll be able to determine in a better way this issue to further investigate. In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your device and let me know how it goes.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes