Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic and windows 7 for music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to work out how to download music onto the new Ionic with a W7 PC but when I try and do this, the only version that seems to be compatible is the fitbit connect app, this requires a dongle which didn't come with the Ionic so can you please help

thanks, John

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure if you read this link or not, but I'm including it for you in any event:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Transferring-Personal-Music-to-Ionic/m-p/2215544/thread-id/289...

Good Luck and hope things work out for you!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is only for Windows 10.  What about Windows 7????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need help transferring music from Windows 7 to my new iconic please.The Fitbit desktop app I downloaded doesn't let me choose Ionic.

Best Answer

@moowright wrote:

I need help transferring music from Windows 7 to my new iconic please.The Fitbit desktop app I downloaded doesn't let me choose Ionic.

Note the requirements:

Requirements

• Windows 10 (PC) or Mac computer 
  • Wi-Fi capable computer: Must be able to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi (direct ethernet connections will not work)
  • Must connect to a 2.4GHz frequency network (5 GHz frequency is not supported)
  • Fitbit Connect Software (Win10/Mac) must be installed
  • Ionic battery life must be above 40% to transfer music (Keeping Ionic charging during this process is recommended)
Best Answer
0 Votes