Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic backlight does not turn off automatically

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Backlight is set to manual, comes on with 2 taps.  Sometimes does come on for unknown reason.

Delay is set to 10 seconds.

After taps and backlight is on, never goes off automatically as it should.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I reinstalled your app and it works now as you say.  I can get between 3 and 4 days before the battery is flat.

It may be related to initial settings, some install glitch out of sync with fitbit settings themselves or just gremlins I have now eradicated.  

Regardless I am now enjoying your clock face.

Thank you

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Restart your Ionic several times. If it still wont shut the display automatically try a factory reset (settings app onbthe watch and scroll down to About). If that doesnt fix it you need to contact Support (link in my signature)

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I was using the clock face “Emergency Responders”. I changed to analog “Classic” by Julian. Now after 36 hours I still have  87% battery left, the backlight doesn’t come on unexpectedly and when I do tap to bring it on, it goes off at the setting 10 second delay. All good now. 

I will I’ll send a note to the Responders app writer of the problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reinstalled your app and it works now as you say.  I can get between 3 and 4 days before the battery is flat.

It may be related to initial settings, some install glitch out of sync with fitbit settings themselves or just gremlins I have now eradicated.  

Regardless I am now enjoying your clock face.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes