Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic band disconnects

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my ionic Fitbit for mother’s day. I had it connected to the larger band. Well when I was walking around the band disconnected and my ionic just hit the ground. I had been wearing it for a couple weeks without an issue. The face now has a little scratch in it. I tried to reconnect the band. I even waited for the pop noise to make sure it was connected. It just keeps coming apart. I tried the small band as well and it has the same issue. This is a really expensive watch... you would think the Band was better quality. Unless Im doing something wrong? Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

When you attached it you should be able to tug on it pretty hard and it should not come out.

Is it a fitbit band of an off brand?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spokanesales wrote:

I got my ionic Fitbit for mother’s day. I had it connected to the larger band. Well when I was walking around the band disconnected and my ionic just hit the ground. I had been wearing it for a couple weeks without an issue. The face now has a little scratch in it. I tried to reconnect the band. I even waited for the pop noise to make sure it was connected. It just keeps coming apart. I tried the small band as well and it has the same issue. This is a really expensive watch... you would think the Band was better quality. Unless Im doing something wrong? Any ideas? 

If you are hearing the click, it should be seated properly.  If you can tug on it and it comes off then it is not inserted completely.  I would try it again until it locks.  If it doesn't lock, I would put in a trouble ticket with support and request a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. How do I put in a trouble ticket? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spokanesales wrote:

Thank you. How do I put in a trouble ticket? 

on their website, Help and i believe support, poke around you will find it.  I used the chat the last time.

Best Answer