Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery is not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been struggling with my Ionic it juust stays on 0. It worked once after I did what the forums said by holding the 2 buttons. But once it became flat it now just stays on 0. Its been charging for more than 3 days. I really have tried EVERYTHING everyone mentions on the forums. How do I send it back? I live in Namibia, Africa got the watch while working in USA so what do I do now. Super sad its not working was super expensive ;( 

Thanks Odette

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Odettevdw1, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you.To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes