Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery life not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my ionic for around a year and a half. In the last week the battery life has died. From 100% to 0% is a couple of hours. When I charge it I notice it gets to 15% very quickly.  I have turned everything off but this makes no difference. I have done a factory reset as well. I have tried charging it on my desktop pc, laptop, samsung mobile charge and generic usb charger. Fitbit online chat support is a joke now days. They want me to do a battery test, basically turn everything off and full charge it and let it go flat again. The watch also has to sync six times during this. It hard to get it to sync when it goes flat so quick. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @chris_1981, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for all the details that were shared in your post. Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, my best advice for you at this moment will be to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes