Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic has been acting strange I had to turn off Bluetooth many times to get it to resync and it wasn't easy at all, but I would get it to work at times then it would not work or sync again,  I recently had to reset back to default, everything looked good.  Now today I woke up and it is dead it isn't even turning on.   I am guessing it is dead!  So last March is when I bought it, this sux.  I do use it I bike every week!   

I got the protection from Bestbuy I wonder what they will do?   Anyone else have issues?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

How is your Apple Watch working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellently! No regrets

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine actually recharged during the night without showing itself as doing so. Maybe it still has some life left!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting how all these issues pop up at certain times, and the widespread failures all at once. 

It can only be 2 things

1. A firmware update that screws it all up until they workout where they went wrong,

or

2. A new product e.g. Fitbit Sense has been released, and rather than support all models, they start to switch off or downgrade older models in the hope that you just throw out your Ionic and upgrade.

Seems a lot of people, me included, are having very similar issues, so I hope they can actually come up with a fix that suits everyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes