Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic calibration issue and left button won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic won’t calibrate. I’ve reset it as well as spoke with customer service. The issue still hasn’t been resolved. On top of that, the left button won’t respond. Not sure if the two issues are related. HELP!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jvj1911.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issues. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Since you've been in touch with our Support team regarding this, please contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've just installed the firmware update and having same calibration issue. Also noticed through yesterday and today it has stopped tracking everything ie. Heart rate, steps and sleep. Any ideas? Thanks  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Josiebrown1.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue with your watch. I recommend restarting your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes