Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic dead completely after 1.5 years

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic is dead completely after 1.5 years. Is it possible to get it fixed or I have to throw it away and buy a new one? 

please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If it's completely dead and won't take a charge then it's unlikely that you'll be able to get it repaired - fitbit does not have repair centres.

If you are in Europe then you may still be covered by the warranty that runs for 2 years from purchase but outside Europe it only runs for 1 year. The warranty terms offer a replacement for a defective tracker.

Even if you are out of warranty it may still be worth contacting customer support to see if they can help in any way: contact.fitbit.com 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If it's completely dead and won't take a charge then it's unlikely that you'll be able to get it repaired - fitbit does not have repair centres.

If you are in Europe then you may still be covered by the warranty that runs for 2 years from purchase but outside Europe it only runs for 1 year. The warranty terms offer a replacement for a defective tracker.

Even if you are out of warranty it may still be worth contacting customer support to see if they can help in any way: contact.fitbit.com 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in Australia. Thanks for good tip. Think we may have extend warranty as we even have two year’s warranty with Apple as requested by law. Will contact them. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes