Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic died and won't turn back on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I stupidly let my Ionic completely die, have cleaned the charging cable and the points on the watch, and have also had my Ionic plugged in for over 24 hours now. Is my watch completely dead? I got it around father's day so it's not even that old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is my watch completely dead? 

Probably. Try a different charger. Preferably a higher current charger than the one you were using. Whilst on the charger press and hold all 3 buttons. Release the bottom right button quickly as soon as the logo disappears. Keep holding the back and top right buttons in for a few more seconds until the Ionic vibrates. Then release.

If no luck. Use your warranty. Contact support.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I was charging yesterday got up yo 62%, while up this morning, completely dead, will not charge and will not come back on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to mine today! Was charging, got really hot while charging, and then just died! Wouldn’t turn back on.

Best Answer

Is my watch completely dead? 

Probably. Try a different charger. Preferably a higher current charger than the one you were using. Whilst on the charger press and hold all 3 buttons. Release the bottom right button quickly as soon as the logo disappears. Keep holding the back and top right buttons in for a few more seconds until the Ionic vibrates. Then release.

If no luck. Use your warranty. Contact support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

any suggestions on how to get it back up and working... I Need My Watch! (inmydesperatevoice)

Best Answer
0 Votes

did anyone's watch turn back on or is all hope lost

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing same problem. I tried all suggestions given here even the one given by support. No luck. It is dead. Fitbit don't have service centre and so we can't get it serviced. It is waste of our money

Best Answer

Same thing happened to my Ionic - I even bought a new charger and it is still dead

Best Answer
0 Votes