Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic for women

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will Fitbit have a woman Ionic or another GPS integrated woman Fitbit.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Your guess is as good as anyones! Fitbit wont say.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@PurpleSweet15 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Thank you for sharing your idea. The best way to let Fitbit know is through the Feature Suggestions board. What do you wish to see in this device? A smaller form factor while still keeping the GPS chip? Variety in colors? Please add all these details on your suggestion.

I also moved your post to the correct board.

@NellyG hopefully we will see something like this in the near future.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I'm not sure, but I own the Ionic and love mine, no issues with it whatsoever.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@DramaQueenDiva thank you for sharing your experience with your Ionic. Its great to hear that it has worked fine for you. Still if you wish you can add any ideas to the suggestions that may be in our Feature suggestions board. This helps improve possible new devices in the future.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I didn't realize the Ionic wasn't a "woman's watch". I've owned mine for going on a year now, and I love it! I do change out my bands often depending on the outfit I'm wearing. I have small wrists, and it still looks good on me. I like it better than the Blaze I owned prior to getting it as a gift.     

Best Answer

Thank you. Will definitely put my input... looking forward to seeing the option. I just see the Ionic tailored to men I would like to see it more feminine for my personal taste. I have read for some women the shape bothers their wrist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also love my Ionic. It does everything I need

I also do not think it is tailored for Men

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi everybody, thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community.

I would like to mention that Fitbit products are tailored to any gender. If a product is released to an exclusive gender, it will be communicated.

Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I would love to see the fitbit Ionic a bit smaller and maybe even a watch-like design for softer edges. It's just a bit big for a female wrist and not something I would love sleeping with. I LOVE the GPS enabling, so please keep that in the future. Also, Garmin has a live-tracking feature that I would love to see in Fitbit because I love the Fitbit app but want my husband to be able to track my runs for safety.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@runnerworld21 Thanks for your inquiry! 

Though you may be aware, the Fitbit Versa is our watch that is a bit smaller than Ionic and has much of the same functionality (including rounded edges). Though it does not have onboard GPS, it does have connected GPS, which can be used when your phone is nearby. 

Hope this helps! If you have additional questions, you know where to find me. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes