Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic frozen after failed update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have attempted to update my ionic and now it is frozen with a solid blue line on the screen and the diamond symbol flashing. The battery is full. I can’t shut it down because none of the buttons work and it will not sync with my phone. I tried turning off the Bluetooth and shutting down my phone. Does anyone have any ideas . 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hold down the Left Button and the Bottom right button down simultaneously..hold both for about 10 seconds 

Best Answer

Ran into the same situation on my first attempt to install OS 2.0.  App indicated update was complete but the solid Blue Screen was only at 85-90% complete.  Hung that way until I restarted per holding both left and lower right buttons in until screen went Black with Fitbit logo.  Restarted the desktop app (insure all other Bluetooth devices are OFF) and install over WiFi completed in about 30 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have attempted to update my ionic and now it is forzen with a blue line and diamond symbol flashing.Not any button working.Plz give me solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the Blue line vertical that begins on the left side of the screen?  If so, that's the progress indicator that progressively expands to the right.  Ultimately filling the screen when the update has completed.  If you're using Bluetooth to update verse WiFi, go to bed and see where it is in the morning.

I discovered that the hard way on my 1st Ionic and it was slow to the point it seemed like it was stuck. Took nearly 24hours to transfer about 100 MB of music!

Best Answer
0 Votes