Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic frozen on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit ionic has been frozen on Fitbit logo for a number of days.

Have tried the 3 button reset which causes it to blink between blank screen and logo after about 3 sech each rotation.

Can't get into settings to do factory reset.

Frustrated as I have had 2 Versas that have met a similar fate.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AdrianQ17.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And there are no service centres too

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @bhaveshshukla65.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your input. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Fitbit doesn't have any physical repair centers that can accommodate servicing or repairing your device, however, I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Have a good day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes