Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic frozen screen with Fitbit icon + wouldn’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Just upgraded to an Ionic from Charge 2. Initially the watch came up with screen prompting setup. I then tried adding the ionic on the app but it would not sync no matter what I tried. I have then had a go at a factory reset but the watch is now frozen and only displaying the Fitbit icon. Any ideas how I can get around this and setup the watch on my Sony Android?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Make sure your phone is on the Fitbit list of Approved Devices.  To recover, do a Factory Reset using the 3 buttons as follows:

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely , the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset. 

You might have to try several times since it is a very tricky process.

Best Answer
0 Votes