Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic green lights stopped turning on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The green in my ionic has stopped working so heart rate and sleep data is not been captured effectively.

I have tried a soft restart and hard resetting twice with out success... any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pab528 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the heart rate and sleep tracking issues that your Ionic has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get them resolved before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, check out this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your sleep.

Finally, monitor your Ionic during the next 24 hours and see it it tracks your heart rate and sleep data properly.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Pab528 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the heart rate and sleep tracking issues that your Ionic has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get them resolved before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, check out this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your sleep.

Finally, monitor your Ionic during the next 24 hours and see it it tracks your heart rate and sleep data properly.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Thanks for your advice, I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions on the link you sent including moving back to the original strap but fortunately the green light is still not working so my heart rate and sleep is not been recorded accurately...  anything else I could try? 

Best Answer

@Pab528 Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes