Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic heart rate and sleep not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic has stopped syncing my heart rate and sleep. The other thing not syncing is battery life. Steps sync fine. When I try to sync, the process stalls, tells me it's taking a while,  and then says that it couldn't sync. Have tried every permutation of starting, stopping, resetting, pairing and unpairing with no success. All ideas welcome please !

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same problem over here. Support says out of warranty. So now I'm stuck with just a step counter 😭

Already my 3th Fitbit ionic in 2years. 

If you have Found a solution please share 🙃

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Also, not sure if this is relevant, IP address in my ionic settings is showing as "WiFi off" and the ionic is not showing on my router's list of connected devices. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@richardpnewsome Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. Based in what you mentioned, it seems that your Ionic isn't syncing any data to your account.I'd like you to follow this syncing troubleshooting, even when some steps have been performed previously. 

Note that the Wi-Fi will only turn on when it's downloading playlists and app from the Fitbit app gallery. It's normal that it show "Wi-Fi off", learn more about it in this article

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Silvia, all done and no change I'm afraid. Any more thoughts ? (PS am also speaking with the support team via twitter DM.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem over here. Support says out of warranty. So now I'm stuck with just a step counter 😭

Already my 3th Fitbit ionic in 2years. 

If you have Found a solution please share 🙃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, followed the advice above n times, then did factory reset from the option on settings on the ionic. Took a few hours to get fully synced etc but sorted. Advice via support team on twitter was good, much more responsive. Good luck !

Best Answer
0 Votes