Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic heart rate and step counter stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic works fine except the heart rate and step counting functions stopped suddenly last week.  Now "0" steps constantly and no heart rate.  I tried restarting, updating the software, synching, and changing the clock face (based on community recommendations), but nothing has worked.  Is there a remedy to this, or is it a hardware failure?  Thanks for the help.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Dave_R_D Welcome to the Community. 

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Exactly same issue - same procedures taken. No effect. Probably dying after less than three years. WOW because @ 300 EUR I was expectng more lifetime.

Beyond this: Tough luck for those who have no access to Twitter and systematically deny signing up with Twitter when I have a problem with an Ionic. Why does Fitbit make it sooo difficult to support their cusotmers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrMRMUC I hope you're doing well.

Sorry to hear about this. You don't need to have twitter to reach Support. There are chat and phone options that you can access in the link shared in my previous post.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes