Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is not tracking sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Greetings all, 

So I have this question, well first let me make a statement - love my Fitbit - However, my sleep log graph seems to be off at times, as to why I’m clueless. For most times it shows a nice graph, but at times it’s just bunch of lines up n’ down without any intervals or spikes. I slept for 7 hours, it did give me all the stages and descriptions, but only thing off was the visual graph. 

Any idiea ? 

Thank you, 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @Marinevet, it's nice to see you around the forums! Woman Very Happy If your sleep stages are not being tracked, make sure that you're getting a solid heart rate reading , since sleep stages requires consistent HR. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight. Also, double check that your watch is charged up. 

Additionally, I'd recommend checking the following that could be preventing you from receiving sleep stages:

• If you used the "Begin Sleep Now" option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed).
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.

For more information about why you see your sleep pattern, tap or click the sleep record that shows your sleep pattern. 

Give this a shot and let us know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer