Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic keep stopping my Bike activities

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic kept dumping out of my bike tracker today on a long ride. At one point it was recording up to at least five miles then just dropped out. Didn’t even save the data!  My wife’s identical ionic stayed in the tracker the whole 13plus mike ride. 
extremely disappointed. Probably going to make the switch to a Garmin. Sad cause I love the Fitbit interface on my phone and it’s overall functioning. 
this issue has been happening, btw, way too often over the last several months. Through firmware updates too

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Cwcwcw welcome to the Fitbit Forums. Thank you for reporting the issues when recording your bike activities.

All the information that you provided is really helpful. Have you tried to restart your Ionic? Is this happening with other activities? 

Sorry about the inconvenience during the past months. I'll be glad to help you out with this.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I’ve tried all that. I live in the Houston area and maybe the watch got too hot?  That’s all I can think of but it hasn’t happened on other hot rides...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Update,
Did a ride today. 2 miles into the ride the Bicycle tracker dropped out. I payed a lot of money for this watch and this shouldn’t be happening!! This is what this watch is for and all about!
This needs resolved. I want a new watch.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes