Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic left button not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The left button on my ionic will not work when pressed. The watch keeps vibrating like I have a notification and when I look at the watch it's flicking between the main screen and the exercise screen. It's gotten so bad I had to take the watch off. It vibrated all day nonstop. Resetting it did not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds a mess.  Would shut down the watch from the settings app.  See if that stops the issue.  Then change the clock face.  Then as a last resort do a reset to new.  Failing all that -> call Tech at the number in my sig.  If defective they should replace the thing.  Personally would be pissed if my watch did that.

Try that troubleshooting and let me know.  My first Ionic was a dud and it was replaced the first week. 

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit is sending me a new watch! They tried troubleshooting and it didn't
work. The representative agreed that that issue would drive her bonkers.
Great customer service with Fitbit!
Best Answer

Same happened with me after update. Customer service is sending another one.

Best Answer
0 Votes