Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic left button stopped responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While walking today my ionic left but stopped responding.

I am unable to return to clock screen from other screens

I was given the device in the USA just over 1 year ago.... 

I am in Australia

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ausmambo.

I am sorry to hear the left button on your Ionic stopped responding. Thanks for the details shared and I am here to help. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Have a great day!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, this is frustrating because about a year ago my Ionic just stopped and wrote in / called in and got a replacement. Yesterday, the left 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Altoona32.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience, I understand how you are feeling. If the left button on your Ionic stopped working, you may be able to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes