Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic loses time when the battery runs down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Ionic has a problem when the battery runs down. It resets the time that is 5 hrs+ behind Eastern Standard Time. What is the procedure to reset the time?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Funny...this just happened to me last night. My Ionic is almost 50 minutes behind.

Nothing I tried gets me back to the correct time.

Also looking for assistance here please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Skin2 @pflroeto.

@Skin2 I am sorry to hear your Fitbit Ionic loses time when the battery runs down. I am here to help. Time on your watch should be corrected when you sync it. If you're experiencing difficulties with syncing, please try our complete troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? If the issue still persists after syncing, please try the additional troubleshooting steps here

@pflroeto Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes